Low profile, ADA height refrigerator allows for universal installation applications, both commercial and residential
- Low profile, ADA compliant height allows for universal installation applications, both commercial and residential
- Dynamic Cooling Technology™ delivers the industry's best temperature stability and rapid cool down
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum food preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- Now even quieter operation thanks to exclusive design enhancements to buffer and minimize sound
- Certified to meet ENERGY STAR® requirements
- 4.6 cu. ft. capacity, stores 118 12-oz cans
- 1 full-width and 1 half-width cantilevered, fully adjustable white steel-framed glass shelves and 1 fixed white steel-framed glass shelf
- Tall item storage: half-width interior shelf allows for high-clearance vertical storage
- MaxStore™ smooth-glide clear bin organizes loose, bulky items; capable of storing 15 lbs of produce, 4 wine bottles or 22 cans
- Multifunction Marvel Intuit™ Integrated Controls ensure precise real-time temperature management from 34°F to 42°F
- Vacation mode conserves energy during times when the unit is not in use
- Audible and visual alarms signal when door is left ajar to protect food integrity and energy use
- Pristine arctic white interior easily wipes clean and efficient white LED lighting illuminates interior for better viewing
- Easy-to-install panel overlay option features soft-close integrated hinge for truly flush fit with cabinetry
- Finish: stainless steel, black or overlay (panel ready)
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically draws door to a close, ensuring door is never accidentally left ajar
- Door lock to protect your contents
- Black toe kick adjustable up to 4" with leveling legs
- 1-year parts and labor warranty, 5-year sealed system parts warranty
Up to (118) 12-oz cans Storage Configuration
(1) full-width and (1) half-width cantilevered, fully adjustable white steel-framed glass shelves
(1) fixed white steel-framed glass shelf Product Dimensions
23-7/8" W x 31-1/8"H x 25-5/8" D (including handle) Usage
Indoor residential use only Finish/Door Options
Wood Panel (Panel Ready)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.