The GefenTV Digital Audio Decoder takes audio encoded in Dolby Digital (at up to 5.1 channels) from your multichannel S/PDIF or TOSLINK digital audio source and converts it to L/R analog audio -- without the need for any other external equipment!
- Converts S/PDIF or TOSLINK digital audio to L/R analog audio
- Digital interpolation filter and digital to analog converter (DAC)
- Supports up to 6 channels (up to 5.1 Surround) of audio encoded in Dolby Digital
- Auto samples at frequencies of 32, 44.1, 48 KHz
- 24-bit incoming bitstream on left and right channels
- Allows listening to digital audio sources on legacy analog sound systems
- Compact and easy to install
- Inputs: Coaxial and Optical digital audio ports
- Outputs: Right and Left RCA-type Stereo analog output ports
- Output Impedance: 500 Ohms
- Output Voltage: 1.8V RMS @ Max Input (0dBFS)
- Frequency Response: <+/-0.5dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB (20Hz - 20kHz A Weighting)
- Power Supply/Power Consumption: 5V DC / 5W max.
- Operating Temperature: 0°C - 70°C
- Dimensions: 1.7" W x 0.9" H x 1.6" D
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb.